Thursday, January 18, 2007

A New Post!! No, Really!!

Wow... so, it's been a while since my last post. Like, 2 months + 3 days. A little bit has changed since then. First of all, I don't live in Midland anymore. I know this may come as a shock to some of you who thought I was going to be a lifer, but I found a new job in Mississauga that pays nearly twice as much. Yes, I'm back on contract. And yes, I have to live in the wasteland of humanity known as Mississauga. But, I'm finally able to do martial arts (http://www.kombatarts.com/) and I'm actually busy most of the time now. I'm a Junior Performance Engineer, although I've heard my boss describe me as a junior project manager to other people. Anyways, I interviewed for the former job, but I think I got the latter.
I'm still coaching cheerleading on Thursdays and Sundays. Honestly, that's one of the highlights of my week. It's really nice to help out with young people. Especially when they come up and tell you how much they think you've helped them improve. Like tonight, one of the girls, Nikki came up and told me she aced some pushup test by doing 21 consecutive and 35 total pushups. 4 months ago she could only do 2. Stuff like that brings a tear to my eye.
So anyways, right now I'm staying with my Grand-Aunt in Rexdale and commuting to TO. Although, I've talked to a guy about renting his spare bedroom in a new condo that's going up near Square One. It'll be nice to be able to bike to work in the summer if I'm still here. There is still a possibility that I'll go to New Zealand to work for a bit. But, I won't find out more about that for around a month.
Also, I've decided TVs new hottest show is "How I met your mother". I'm not sure when it's on TV, because it's always on mininova. But, the one liners are truly, say it with me, Legen.... wait for it... dary. Awesome, blogfive.

Well, that's all that I have for now.
Good Luck, and Godspeed.
Etrain